Skip to main content

Tucker High School

Dekalb County Schools


Registrar Information


New Registration (New to DeKalb County!): 

  1. To complete a new student registration application, please visit the DCSD website:  

  2. Once the application has been approved, you will receive an approval email from Infinite Campus. 

  3. To complete the enrollment process email your child’s name and Application number to the Registrar at [email protected]Include in subject line "New Registration".



Student Transferring From Another DCSD School: 

  1. Complete the Annual Household Verification online at:

  2. Upload current lease or mortgage document, current utility bill (electric, gas, or water), and parent photo identification.

  3. Email the Application Number to [email protected]

  4. Include "Transferring from Another DeKalb School" on the subject line.

  5. If your student has been withdrawn from the previous Dekalb County school, you can visit our office Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. for assistance. Bring the current lease or mortgage document, current utility bill (electric, gas, or water), and photo identification.

Returning Students with Affidavit:

  1. Complete the Residency Affidavit.
  2. Upload the form using the following guidelines:
    1. Parent/Guardian must complete pages 2 & 3 of the form and have it notarized. Provide your current official mail and photo ID.
    2. Homeowner must complete and sign page 4 of the form.  Page 4 must be signed in the presence of a school official.  Provide current lease or mortgage document, current utility bill (electric, gas, or water), and photo ID.
  3. Email the completed form (and all other required documents for proof of residency) to [email protected].
  4. Include "Returning Student with Affidavit" on the subject line.
Current Student/Annual Verification:
  1. To complete the annual verification process, the Parent/Guardian must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to verify/update their student(s) information.  Student information may include any of the following: change of address, contact phone numbers, email addresses, or emergency contacts.
  2. Please visit DCSD website:
  1. Complete the form (click on the link): THS Withdrawal Form
  2. Sign and submit the form with your photo ID by email to: [email protected]
  3. If you have questions and need further assistance please call 678-874-3706 or email our Registrar, Stephanie McDonald at [email protected].
High School Diploma Reprints
Contact Mark Peay, the Jostens representative, to request a diploma
reprint. DCSD does not reprint diplomas. 
Phone: 706-691-9359